It was quite a weekend between work slowing down my arrival, traffic, and of course the winds blowing through the fairgrounds at 40mph plus. After all that, we managed to come back from a disappointing 92nd place finish in Chicken to win 1st in Ribs against a very strong field of 116 teams. We then returned to mediocrity by finishing 52nd in Pork and 39th in Brisket for a 40th place finish overall.
- Aporkalypse Now Competition BBQ Class. September 14-15 2019
- Due to illness the Aporkalypse Now Competition BBQ Class July 13-14 2019 is canceled.
- Aporkalypse Now Competition BBQ Class. July 13-14 2019
- Early 2019 Aporkalypse now Classes Now Open
- Aporkalypse Now Competition BBQ Class – July 14-15 2018
- It’s cutting board time!
- New 2018 Competition Classes Now open
- Tell All Competition Class 7/15-16 2017
- 2017 Tell All Competition Classes Announced
- October 2016 Competition BBQ Class